Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Run Down of this week since Cowbell's last post

Quick recap of the last week:
-We purchased no bachelors, but plan on getting the number of the top priced bachelor through our sneaky ways.
-I dropped my cell and broke the screen, thus eliminating most weekend phone use.
-Cowbell's chair and stove are both magnificent. Glorious even.
-Cowbell's birthday was tons of fun though cake and wine don't mix well in my book.
-I bought the HRM I posted about earlier.
-I convinced big sister to go Vegan and I'm following suit on Friday.
-Tubbs has been MIA, possibly because of her high falutin' new job.
-Bachelorette party planning is in full swing (contact me if you want to come to any of the 3 I'm helping coordinate)
-I joined Sparkpeople.com last week to help motivate me with workouts and diet stuff
-I regressed to my old cell phone to carry me over until I resolve the screenless PDA/phone issue
-I'm in all day meetings/all evening events until Thursday night, so text or call me if you miss hearing from me!
-I've been eating like I don't gain weight... which I most certainly do, so next week may be a serious fat week. Like "don't get in this elevator with me for your own safety" fat week.
-I just ate a cookie.. see earlier dart

No comments: