Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cowbell!

Happy birthday Cowbell!
Part of your birthday present is the present of winning a contest you may not have realized you were in. My body age results were given to me last night and due to my scoring at the bottom of the flexibility test (poor) my body age is.... 25!!! :( My trainer shamed me for not stretching when I workout and told me I need to start doing yoga again. Also, 1/4 of my body is fat. J didn't think this was bad but really?! 25% of me is straight jelly and in no way is that acceptable. I'm researching heart rate monitors today and have a MAP test tomorrow, which tells me exactly what heart rate range my body burns fat at. I will get down to 20%... this is my new goal for after the wedding!
FYI, big sis wants to try a new recipe for the birthday cake I'm making Cowbell, but don't worry- I'm making the box cake regardless of how that one turns out!
I promised Cowbell a yellow cake with fudge frosting and strawberry jam filling for her birthday, though it probably won't be quite as pretty as this cake...

No comments: