Monday, March 31, 2008
Holding steady... yet somehow backsliding too.
So I weighed myself this morning and (drum roll please...) I'm at the weight I was when I started working out/watching what I ate. I know the reason my weight is doggedly still at that detested number- booze. I lived it up this weekend, but my new, healthier lifestyle starts today! Tonight I finally have my fitness evaluation and 2 months to get to a shape that won't make me want to punch anyone who wields a camera in my direction at big sister's wedding. I think I'm going to tone down the bread making to once a week as I think that may be a factor as well. Wish me luck my peeps, as I am about to start on the Eat to Live diet again. I don't want to stop eating dairy but that diet was so freakin effective, that if I really want to make leaps and bounds weight and shape-wise, I need to. Obviously, this rule will not apply on 4/5 for Cowbell's birthday celebration. I also just signed up for sparkpeople.com as they have suggested menus and workouts for everyday and groups to encourage you along the way. I think this will help me when J is on one of his beer and Whataburger diets. Let me know if any of you want to join Sparkpeople too and we can be buddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment