Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lazy Springbreak, eh?

Hiya girls,
I see that there wasn't any breaking news while I was away! :) Mexico was great, especially because no one stresses there. There was a bomb threat and even the cops were calm about it: "No, you can't go this way... No really, there is an emergency." while idly shooing us away. Hehe. Turns out the bomb threat was really a bottle with something in it, so they thought it was a Molitov Cocktail?? Anyways it wasn't and wasted a bunch of our time. We ate delicious cake and catered foods and saw some amazingly beautiful places! And when I came home, I had lost 1 lb! Thank you San Miguel for being super hilly. You guys will love the wedding and Bridezilla contained herself really well throughout the trip. I felt bad for her for a couple days because everything kept falling through and she seemed on the verge of tears at one point. Both the brides in our lives are anxious to know if Tubbs will be bringing herself and her man to their weddings and our fall bride wants to know if Tubbs is coming on to the bachelorette party in NO. Fall bride and I worked out last night at my gym and my body really forgot how hard the gym is! But I gotta keep it up b/c J is determined to be a bad influence. FYI he has only 24 beers to go to reach his goal of 200 and looks exactly the same as when he started.... He hasn't changed his diet or even started working out. How??? It makes me crazy. He even ate all my "I've been really good today treat" ice cream that was in the freezer and that stuff was not even close to low fat! Erg. Luckily, he was so sweet and excited about me being home it all makes up for it. Especially since his truck was stolen last week! :( Ok, can't go into that now as I gotta go to a meeting!

No comments: