Thursday, March 6, 2008
Can I just say that I LOVE the Peeps picture!? Cuz I do. Anywho, went to the gym yesterday for like five seconds. Feeling very lazy these days. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm going through a sever life crisis and I'm unable to function. Just had a very good smoked salmon sandwhich. I'm off to the gym today in just a bit. Hopefully I'll work a little harder this time. K (I'm going with abbreviations of names cuz I can't seem to remember our pin names) came up with the very good idea of me being a nanny. Is that lame? I could make like 40k a year doing something that I really like to do anyway. And I wouldn't have to go to an office. I'd have weekends totally off. And, I could work on school at the same time. All while paying my loans off at an acceptable rate. The only real problem I have with it is saying that I'm a nanny. That blows. Wish they had a better word for it. But as long as I'm doing school or something else while I'm doing it, I don't feel so bad. Sorry, I know this is a fitness blog and I'm ruining it but there is a total lack of fitness in my life currently so I'll blog about other things. Can't I just get married and pregnant?! Damn.... that's all I want. I figure if I work for a few solid years and get rid of my debt, I'll be a lot more ready to be a mom and stay at home. That way the hubby won't have to work for my debts as well as the families. Those are my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment