Monday, August 5, 2013

Sooo... This weekend some non-Eat to Live activities occurred..

Those activities mostly revolving around drinking booze. I am all about the vegan thing; just the teetotaler-vegan thing make socializing super hard!

We found a little slice of home here in Portland- The Landmark Saloon. They have live music every night and we went there every night this weekend. The music was a bit honky-tonky, which I love, and it was a laid-back, with cheap beer and a big patio. Sitting and listening to steel guitar while drinking High Life made us feel like we were back home for a little while.

To make up for all our drinking, we did work out several times this weekend. I discovered my cardio flies by, so long as I'm reading! I've bought all my groceries for the week and flagged a bunch of potential recipes for dinner. Usually, I try to plan what meals I'll be cooking and just buy the necessary ingredients on Sunday. This week I just bought good materials and am just going to see what I come up with.

What stumbling blocks have y'all come across this week? What have been some healthy pleasant surprises?

No comments: