Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Weight watchers, attempt 2
Cowbell! You're posting again! I'll do WW with you, and hopefully I'm now mature enough not to go crazy like last time. My problem isn't with eliminating foods, its the tiny portions! For some reason, the keeping track of points plus eating tiny meals made me cut down my food more and more until I got sick and luckily, I don't mix diets and illness. I'm on for class, since I'll be a member until end of November because it takes 30 days for cancellations to be processed. I tried to go to our old gym this morning but didn't have enough change in my car for the meter! :( Damn $.99 cones at TCBY! So, I just went home and ran. I wanted to run through the graveyard, but remembered mid-run that they don't open the gates until after 8am. Then when I came home, I caught the dog in the act. Cat food bowl on the ground, empty, with his face in it finishing off the crumbs!! He got a spank and then everytime I looked at him afterward he would crawl under the coffee table, like I was going to attack him. Mean mommy! Also, after J woke up he told me that he woke up last night to the sounds of the cat vomiting in my underwear drawer. Bleh. Luckily, he got up and handled the situation so I didn't have any unpleasant surprises while dressing in the dark this morning! Tonight J and I are going to go to the gym and weight lift. I hate doing that with him because he is such a pusher, "Come on, you can do more reps than that!", but lazy folks like me need pushers I guess. Call me if you wanna come over while we clean the kitchen and watch Pushing Daisies. That's the big plans for the night. :) Btw, do you think you could make this? Click on the picture to see the construction piece by piece. Sooo cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not a Bunny? :( so I weighed in today and think those of us who need/want it should go for 10 lbs lost by July 4th. Let's go!!!
Post a Comment