Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Body Age

Alright bitches. Come on. Where are our posts? Just wanted to let you know that I will be receiving my "body age" from my gym today. If they tell me I'm any older that a 23.75 year old someone is gonna get punched in the face. Kara and I did that step class again last night. It didn't feel as hard... so we don't know if we're getting more in shape, or if it was just plain easier. Before the class these two tatooed people tried to go into the step studio. We were like, "Are you here for the step class?" And they said they were going to a body pump class. And we were like... uh no you aren't. And they showed me on the schedule where the body pump class was... in the 6pm hour row.... but on the Thursday column. So I took that as a teachable moment and taught some 20-something year olds to read a chart. Oh my. So, let me just say my body age better be 17. I'll keep ya posted. Anyone else out there in cyberspace working out or eating right?
CowBell

PS I just thought I'd post a picture of my progress thus far. =) Look how tiny my boobs have gotten.

No comments: