Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow

Okay, so I'm not the only one who reads this thing. Shocking. Great efforts ladies. Stopping the hand to mouth is def step one. Congrats on the weight losses. If I had a normal job I would love to get up early and work out. Remember when we did that Tubbs... I think that we the happiest we ever were with our bodies. So, chubbybunny I say, bite the bullet... go to bed early and get up at 7 and make it happen. After work there truly isn't enough time. So, without putting more hours in the day, that's the best thing one can do. I'm still going strong at the gym. 20 out of 22 days at the gym. I haven't stepped on the scale since week 2 though bc I had only lost 2 pounds after dieting and working out. I wanted to punch the scale in the face. Although I'm under the milestone weight I hate so much. So... keep on working ladies. Maybe I'll try the scale Sat morning. I'll keep you posted. PS nothing is cooking in my crockpot bc no on loves me =(
CowBell

No comments: