Friday, February 15, 2008

VDay- chubbybunny's version

I agree completely with cowbell! Our step interval was the most movement my body had done in who knows how long and the steam was everything I dreamt of and more! The rest of valentine's day was pretty typical, J and I ate our chocolate bag while watching "The Usual Suspects" ***which was AWESOME*** and then went to bed. This weekend J and I finished our dance class which made me kinda sad, because I really liked some of our classmates. We didn't even schedule a dance night for the class! Oh well...
I'm still sore from that step class though, even though it has been 5 days! What a wimp! I'm headed to 24hr Fitness tonight by my office to get a week pass and take a tour. It has a steam room, way more classes than the campus location and the website said something about tanning. What?! If I can workout, steam and tan all in one place, I'm sold!
Don't worry though, the tanning is just so I don't look like an albino fatty at Char's wedding. I'm not about to become tanorexic like some people in my past have. :)

No comments: