Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You know why boys don't get obease? Because they're jerks. Thats why. Brads a little heavy but he seriously eats everything under the sun. We're talking EVERYTHING! If I ate like that, I would not be a little heavy (as I am now), I'd be a fucking hippo! Seriously, like 300 pounds. No fair I say. I've been really good on the no flour no sugar routine. Shockingly so. And I've lost..... drum roll please.... 4 pounds!! Weeee! I'm pretty stoked. Not only does the weight loss make me feel better about life, but the fact that I finally have a little control over something that I do makes me really happy. And Brad thinks I have resolve of steel... which is an amusing bonus. It's a little warmer and slightly less depressing here today.... makes me think of the beautiful months to come where doing outdoorsy stuff might not actually be that painful.

No comments: