Monday, February 25, 2008
This weekend=fatslposion
Yea, Flexplus! That sounds awesome! I went to an "open house" at a gym nearby my office on Saturday, and made it in time for the last free class, which was Zumba. Though the instructor didn't really explain what the class was or what we would be doing at the beginning, all of us in the class caught on fairly quickly after she turned on the music and started going. Zumba seems like a mix of middle eastern dancing to extremely fast Italian/Spanish House music. It was confusing, fast, and was a surprisingly effective and fun class. Random parts of my body were sore, like parts of my pelvis from rotating my hips (hoola hoop or bellydancing style) while in a squat position. However, that exercise was most definitely canceled out on Sunday, where I ate crap all day long AND my mother let me know that she weighs 4 lbs less than me! :( So, I did my measurements today (I've lost 1 lb) and have posted pictures I cut out from Victoria's Secret catalogues all over my fridge, pantry and microwave so I think twice before making bad decisions. Watch out, mom- I'm gonna be below your weight before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment