Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chocolate cake and Bratwurst Diet

This is what is cooking in my crockpot right now and J will be fantasizing about it all day. Also tonight, I'm making J's V-Day present which is a chocolate bag, german chocolate style. It will be filled with german chocolate cake, coconut sorbet, coconut flakes and pecans with chocolate covered blackberries, kiwi and strawberries around it. All while I'm watching what I eat... Ugh! The good news is that I have lost one of the two pounds I somehow gained over the weekend! My weight loss resolve has been strengthen by a dumbass comment J made about not believing that I gain a little weight right before I start losing it because I'm building muscle. Listen J- I am NOT getting fatter!! That would be impossible. All I've been eating are fruits, veggies and high fiber carbs! As you can guess, I shunned him after that comment. Yesterday I ate quinoa with veggies cooked in veggie broth for dinner and had an orange for dessert. Tonight, I'm going to stuff myself on salad and cooked veggies so I won't be hungry when J eats what's pictured above and when I make the cake. Wish me luck on continuing to fight the inner complusive overeater! Somebody please give me a workout suggestion as I want to workout, but I can't get up early enough in the morning and always have stuff going on in the evening. On Wednesday, I have poker night at my boss' house so I'll have to go straight there from work. :(
PS- J was talking this morning about how today is a great day, he's really excited about dinner AND it's pizza roll day! How is he not obese?!? I just want him to get a little fatter than me because its not fair.

No comments: