So i went to the gym yesterday for the second time in about a year. Go me. I ran for about 20 minutes and then decided to try this FlexPlus class. Only once I began did I realize what I was in for. it's 75-100 reps with low weight on every major muscle group. I thought I was going to straight up die. It was great though and I definitely want to work it into my schedule at least twice a week. I did things I haven't done since I took that weight lifting class at UT. And it's really intimidating to go to the weight area at my gym. All guys with huge necks and staring problems. It was nice to have someone push me to do at least ten to fifteen more reps that I ever would have done alone. All around A+ class. Full of women... not a dude in sight. And it was all done quickly so I kept my heart rate up for the whole hour, unlike when I do weights on my own. That involves a whole lot of rest action.
Anyway, I'm at work now but am off to the gym in just a bit. I'm all pumped up after yesterday and really want to stay on track. I've not been good with the sugar situation.... I haven't eaten candy but I know I've had a few salad dressings that had the stuff and catsup once or twice. But I have been really good about the flour. The other night I was craving a hamburger and I took off the bun. I was really proud of myself because I've had a really hard time doing any sort of diet around B. I'm terrified of being that chick. But I just need to get over it. Because I'm pretty sure he'd rather have a hot girlfriend that takes the bun off than a big fat ass that just shoves it right on down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment